Friday, July 11, 2008
Something Fantastic Written by Kelsey Jones
On a hot August night I dipped my body into the glistening waters. They took me in kindly. Only the light of the moon joined us as I rejoiced in its depths. The night heat comforted me in the cold waters and the cold waters protected me from the night heat. I leaned backwards to let my hair and scalp feel the coolness. I allow my body to become one with the lake and as my breast lay parallel with its surface. The rest of my body followed. I floated on the nude waters. Swaying my arms back and forth, the coolness flowed around and between each finger. My eyes were closed so that I could not discover any distractions. As far as I knew, it was just me, the water and the moon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment