This is a real conversation that could take place between two women, most likely black women lol
Meka: Girl I’m trying to be nice to ____saying I’m happy we talk and I met him and he gonna ask why? i'm like cuz you different and I been wanting some one like you for a while. His dumb ass says "damn you must’ve been loney"...girl!
Cherry: What? Fa real?
Meka: Yes girl! With his smart ass!
Cherry: Nah, what the f***. Damn ____you f***in up
Meka: Then I said..."Hell naw, I had plenty of niggas that try to talk to me, but I’m picky. niggas try to talk to me now, but its not what I want. And he says " Oh, so you got it like that?" i"m like AAAhhhh!
Cherry: Yeah! Damn nigga just take the fuckin compliment she like u! These damn spoiled ass niggas.
Meka: Thats what I’m saying!
Cherry: Girl he sound like ____. He used to do that shit after he got comfortable and I hope _____ don't do that. You tryna be nice and let him know he special.
Meka: Yep, but ill let his ass go quick.
Cherry: With the quickness and they don't even know. Think he in good. We ruthless thanks to bad relationships.
Meka: Yep, cuz I dont care.
Cherry: Yep, dont giva.
Meka: Tired of niggas period.
Cherry: I feel you. You know I do. Trying not to become bitter though.
Meka: Naw, just find another one cuz girl I dont care. They do that to us all the time.
Cherry: Yeah, thats true.
Meka: His ass didnt text back.
Cherry: Damn for real?
Meka: Call his phone for me so I can go off 555-555-5555
Cherry: Okay girl. I'ma 3-way. But calm down...you crazy!
Meka: yep
Cherry: I'm crazy too thats why ____ said he stopped messin with me when I went off on him bout not textin me back all day. I was like fuck you nigga!
Meka: Hell yeah. I was being nice to his monkey ass.
Cherry: I know right, niggas don't know what to do when we sweet, they make us mean.
Meka: Call him and see if he answer.
Cherry: Okay girl *dials the number*
Meka: I hope he answer, but if he do, say wrong number and hang up.
Cherry: Okay *Rings once and goes to voicemail*
Meka: Mmhmm, what that mean???
Cherry: Investigative ass *laughs*
Meka: Yep, hell he doing?
Cherry: Maybe he sleep
Meka: Naw, he was at work
Cherry: Well there, he's at work
Meka: He off now!
Cherry: Maybe his phone dead
Meka: Whateva! He gon hear from me sooner or later
Cherry: You so crazy. We always nice UNTIL! But, man I hope ____ don't find out i'm crazy. He's so nice and I don't wanna fuck this up.
Meka: Oh this nigga know i'm crazy
Cherry: Man you know who made me real crazy, I mean it started with _____, but ____ ass? He made me the crazy bitch I am. I was crazy as hell with his ass
Meka: Man ____pushed me to the limit!
Cherry: And _____ too, hell. He no I'm crazy. He be like "u crazy Cherry baby" I'm like "glad you know!" Because I will show up at yo house nigga, bang on ya door, ya window...
Meka: Yep I did that to ________
Cherry: I did that to ______! I was screamin wtf you doin nigga! You cheatin AGAIN mufucka! He was like "u crazy." I'm like "Yep. Give me all my shit back nigga! I left a hair clip over here bring it to the door! Open the door!" I was thinking man I'm crazy as hell and he bout to find out!
Meka: _____ bout to find out! If I dont talk to him by friday...im showing up at his house! Dead serious, he don't wanna play with me!
Cherry: Friday is a long time, but I don't blame you. My crazy ass, when ____ moved and I wasn't hearin from him, I was like, I got his house number I can find out where he stay. Show up in DC like WTF NIGGA! You thought you could just STOP talkin to me for real??
Meka: Haha, yep. Have us trippin over some dumb ass stuff.
Cherry: I know right. Have us goin crazy over doin it.
Meka: Yep.
Cherry: But you will hear bck from him, I mean its been like what an hour?
Meka: Too damn long. You dont sit there and damn ignore me!
Cherry: I feel you girl.
Meka: Girl I’m on his twitter page waiting for his ass to say something! Like "Oh you can tweet muthafucka, but you can't call back?"
Cherry: *laughing* Bitch you so crazy. I be doin that too.
Meka: Call this negro again, and if he answer. Ask for Layla.
Cherry: Okay...*phone rings--no answer*
Meka: Hmmm, what the hell he doin?
Cherry: Oh shit he callin back? Answer?
Meka: Yeah!
Cherry: Okay, "Can I speak to Layla...oh my bad, wrong number"
Meka: Okay hold on I'm bout to call.
*She clicks over and calls*
Meka: Girl!
Cherry: What?
Meka: He gone answer and hang up!
Cherry: Oh heeelllll nah!
Meka: He lame as hell! I don't even care anymore
Cherry: Yeah, you can let him go girl.
Meka: Call back again and if he answer I'ma talk!
LMFAO
No comments:
Post a Comment