Wednesday, August 31, 2011
The Plumber--kinda spicy
I wrote this origanlly for my bf, but we are no longer together, so I decided pulish it :) It had been months since she’d been on a date and she was lonely and missing the touch of man. But she tried not to focus on that, no, Layla was a business woman and placed all her attention in running her magazine. Her boyfriend had dumped her not too long ago after falling in love with a 17-year-old stripper turned model. Heartbroken, she swore she would take it easy from now on. Friday was normally a busy day for her, but after being so stressed out at work, she decided to take the day off. She woke up and headed to the farmers market to buy some fresh vegetables and fruit. She came home and made butter pecan waffles with sliced peaches. After cleaning her house a bit she decided she’d take a relaxing bath in her Jacuzzi. She went to turn the water on to fill up the tub. As she walked away she heard a disturbing sound, like something popping. She looked at her Jacuzzi, which was spewing out water awkwardly like it was about to burst. She quickly turned off the water. “Great,” she said to herself as she rolled her eyes. “Just as I was enjoying my day,” she mumbled. She flipped through the yellow pages until she found a number for a local plumber. She dialed the number. A man picked up. She was highly irritated. The man sounded like a fat country white man. “Heller,” he answered, “Pykes Plummin’.” “Yes,” she said, “I have some type of plumbing or faucet problem,” she started, “I turned on the water in my tub and water spewed out and now,” she peaked in the bathroom, “and now its starting like a slow leak, I don’t know. How soon can you get someone out here?” The man put her on hold. When he came back he let her know he’d send someone out, but because of the late notice, it would be later in the day, maybe even towards the night. Layla sighed, but she figured any other plumber would take just as long. She agreed and gave the man her address. It was nearly 7pm and still no plumber had shown up. She started to call the company again when her cell rang. It was an unknown number. “Hello?” she answered, “This is she, uh huh. Okay, around the corner. Third house on the right.” It was the plumber. She sighed and walked to her front door. She was expecting some fat stubby old man, but was surprised when she opened the door. It was a taller man, brown skin, nice lips and eyes and muscles in his arms. He had a bag on his shoulder where he kept his tools. He wore a white shirt and jeans. “Good evening,” he said with a smile. He was so attractive that he caught Layla off guard. She was almost frozen. “Uh,” she began, “hi.” She let him in and showed him to the bathroom. “It’s in here,” she said, as she led him to the bathroom. “Okay,” he said as he got closer to her tub and bent down on one knee to get a closer look. “I think,” he began, “If I remove the faucet I can see better what’s wrong,” he said. “Yeah,” she said softly, “It just keeps,” she paused and looked at him before saying, “leaking.” He smiled got up and walked towards her. “I’m Marcus,” he said as he introduced himself, “But you can call me Marcus.” He shook her hand. “Layla,” she said. “Well Ms. Layla,” said Marcus, “I’m gonna get started on that leak.” He went back into her bathroom and pulled out his tool bag. She sat down and from afar, watched him work. His muscles glimmered with the water all over his arms. He used a wrench to loosen, then tighten, then loosen again. Marcus was working very hard when he sensed someone behind him. He stopped working and turned around. Layla stood behind him standing seductively with two glasses of lemonade. “I know you work with water all day,” she said, “I thought maybe you’d be thirsty for something a little different.” They both laughed as she handed him a glass of lemonade. He drank it down quickly and licked his lips afterwards. “Thank you,” he said, “I’m almost done here,” he said, “Some how build up in your pipe, which has probably been there for some time, stopped the water from flowing efficiently, building up the pressure, but also causing the slow leak.” It sounded like rocket science to Layla and all she could think was, I wonder if he can fix any kinda leak. “Oh okay,” she said. “Well is it fixable?” He smiled, “Definitely. Give a few minutes and I’ll have your pipes all cleared up.” She smiled and took his empty glass. She switched as she walked away. She didn’t know it, but Marcus watched her walk away and thought to himself, she could use a good plumber. Layla came back and sat in the bathroom with him. “Do you mind if I watch you work?” she asked, “I like to learn new things.” “Of course I don’t mind,” said Marcus, “I like to teach new things.” It came out like a dirty inside joke. “So why isn’t your man doing this for you?” Marcus asked with a smirk. Layla laughed, “He wouldn’t know what to do. His tools couldn’t fix any kind of leak.” Marcus laughed too. “So where is he now?” Marcus asked, “Working late?” Layla shrugged her shoulders, “Um, no I haven’t seen him in months. We broke up back in January,” she said. “Sorry to hear that,” said Marcus. Layla shrugged her shoulders again, “Don’t be,” she said, “I’m better without him.” They made short conversation for a while, laughing and joking. Finally he was done. He turned on the water and flowed perfectly fine. “Wow,” said Layla in astonishment, “That’s great!” She was happy her Jacuzzi was fixed but upset that he had to leave now. “I can’t wait to get in,” she said. He smiled at her and began to pack up his tools. “So,” she began, “Do you like being a plumber?” He shrugged his shoulders. “I like it,” he said, “I like helping people.” He stood up in front of her, “Clearing out pipes that have been blocked for months.” She smiled. “Yeah, mine have probably been like that for a while,” she said, “But I’m used to it.” “Oh really,” he replied, “You need to keep a good plumber around,” he said, “One who knows how to work good with those pipes.” She smiled at him. “You think?” she said, “Can you recommend someone?” He looked at her and licked his lips, “I might have a brotha in mind.” He pulled out his card and handed it to her. “Thanks,” she said, “How much do I owe you?” she asked. “Seventy-five,” he said. She walked over to the counter and pulled her checkbook out her purse. He admired her body from behind, noticing her ass, her curves, her stance. He knew he would be crossing the line, but he walked up slowly behind her. “Just make it out to Pykes,” he said in her ear. She turned around to see how close he was to her. Their eyes connected and it was over. She dropped her checkbook on the counter as he moved in and began kissing her slowly, discovering her body. He grabbed her ass and picked her up and placed her on the countertop. She began to feel under his shirt; his abs felt great and it turned her on. “I think there’s another leak you’ll be needing to fix soon,” she said. “I can handle it,” he said with a smile. He reached under her dress slipping off her black g-string. He felt up her skirt slowly fingering her, feeling how wet she was as he continued to kiss her. He then rolled up her dress and spread her legs. He got on his knees and began to taste her, one of her legs over his shoulder. She leaned back and gripped the sink faucet as she felt his tongue swirl around her pussy. She pushed his head in deeper as she slowly came. She stood up and took all her clothes off as he took off his shirt. She unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. You could see his “pipe” through his boxers. She grabbed it through the fabric and caressed it. She pulled it through the hole of his pants so she could feel it for real. She then leaned down and sucked around the head and licked the sides seductively like a Popsicle. It went in and out her mouth as he braced himself against the sink and moaned as his “pipe swole bigger.” After she was done he stood her up and turned her around placing her arms against the counter top, bending her over. He stroked the outside of her pussy with the tip of his dick before slowly sliding it into her. It was tight, that he had to stroke gently at first. “Yeah,” he said softly, “Your pipes needed cleaning babe.” She laughed a bit as she enjoyed feeling him inside her. “How’s that leak coming along?” she asked. “I think I’ll have to come back and fix it a few more times,” he answered. As he got deeper in her he began to stroke harder. You could hear him smacking against her harder and harder. She moaned loudly, even screaming with pleasure as he repeatedly hit her g-spot. Finally she came, like waterfalls down her thighs. Right after she came he came. She fell to the floor because her legs were weak and numb from the orgasm. “You okay?” he asked her, “Yeah,” she said breathing hard, “I think.” He smiled and walked towards the Jacuzzi, turning on the warm water. “I think we need to wash up now” he said. She smiled and said, “Round 2?”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Omg, girl! I didn't know you wrote like that! Is this a true story?
lol sorry just got your comment...no it is not but i wish! Me and my ex would write stories to each other lol
Post a Comment