Monday, July 26, 2010

Thoughts

Starting not to like you at all
the higher you go up, the harder you fall

but its not your fault that I let myself go
its not your fault i have no control

All I know is i wanted you like never before
and you seem to forget that more and more

I can't seem to keep you in my view
I just wanted you, only you boo

Its like life never creates anything fair
I know I'll be wake up like you were never there

But that time between seems to be so long
So I'll delete you from my life, my page, my phone

I can't sit here and be played like fool
I can't help if you can't follow the rules

Its like the more i give the less that you want
I never never really understood that about you hun

Am I really supposed to sit back and be okay
After you already got me feelin' this way?

Am I supposed to agree and say have fun baby
When in the back of my head, you're drivin me crazy

Fuck it all, fuck what we had or what it could be
Fuck you and your ways cuz you won't be fuckin me

No comments: