Dear Brothas
Dear Brothas,
I am sooo tired. I’m hurt. Can’t you see these scars? I don’t want to know why you keep using me and abusing me; I have been given up on that quest, but I just want to simply ask that you do right by me, cuz imma shole do right by you. Just stop lifting me up just to drop me. Please stop pulling me forward just to stop me. Please stop catching me and making me like you so much, just to miss me the next time and allow me to be crushed. This isn’t a lot, nothing too hard, but like I said I’m tired and visibly scared. I will always love yall, I’m a real chick, be there forever, but I’ve been broken so many times that still haven’t put myself together. So please fulfill this request because it’s a start. I will continue to hope.
Love Always,
My Heart
No comments:
Post a Comment