"I want," I began I want love, not just to hear the words, but to feel it The "can't get you off my mind" type of love "Can't wait to see you again" type of love
"I'm addicted to your kisses" type of love
Or the "Ooo that's my baby" kind of love
"I can't stop laughing with you" type of love
"Talk to me about anything" kind of love, "because you're my best friend" type of love Something like "I'll do anything for you" type of love, just because "I always want to be happy" type of love I want the undying love, the kind that's willing to sacrifice to just save love The "I just called to see how you're day is going" kinda love Then later, "make love to you under the stars" type of love Or even just the "I'll put my friends off to spend time with you" type of love Just because "I love to see your smile" type of love The "You don't have to ask me" kind of love "Because I already know" type of love I want to have the "older couple who acts like they just met yesterday, everyday" type of love The "I appreciate and respect you" type of love "Let me make you're day better" type of love "Here to protect you" kind of love because "I hate to see you hurt" type of love "Not afraid to let the world know you are mine" kind of love That "rare feeling" type of love "Sky high, can't come down" kind of love "Can't even envision anyone else with me because all I see is you" type of love
To be treated like your queen Concrete and tangible, yet abstract and full of fantasy "This is what I want"
No comments:
Post a Comment